Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Welcome to the first post in The Pharmaco Marketer Blog.  I really wanted to name this blog "What I should have learned in pharmacy school".   But I wondered if people could remember that name.  And abbreviating the site with the first letters results in WISHLIPS. 

So I decided to name the blog "The Pharmaco Marketer" because that pretty much describes my approach to solving problems in pharmacy.  I use a marketing mindset which consists of:
  • a focus on serving the consumer/customer/patient,
  • providing real value that meets the consumer's needs and wants,
  • a realization that no matter what you do, you are competing with others, and
  • knowing that you can't satisfy everyone so you must target those who you can best serve
I will talk more about this in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment